Supplies to Buy:
- Pattern: Children’s Corner Bunny Knit
- 2 yds. Knit Fabric of Your Color Choice
- 2 Spools - 60 wt. Cotton Embroidery Thread Matching Color to Fabric (Green Writing on Spool Edge)
- Bunny Applique Cotton Fabric: 6” Strip or 1 Fat Quarter of coordinating fabric
- ¼ yd. ribbon for bunny bows coordinating with Bunny Applique Fabric
- Steam a Seam 2 Lightweight Fusible
- 1/8 yd. Lightweight Tear Away Stabilizer
- ½ yd. Tracing Paper
Bring with you to Class:
Sewing Machine with ALL FEET
New #70 Microtex Needle
General sewing supplies: scissors, seam gauge, sharp straight pins, fabric marker, etc.
***Other Important Information:
Go ahead and trace the pattern size of choice, but Do not cut layette before class as part of class time has been set aside for that.
Prewash Knit to prevent the finished garment from shrinking. I wash in hot water and dry hot!
The new Knit Layette pattern doesn’t have the little hat, but I will be happy to share mine to trace if you would like to make one. They are adorable!